So, What is Metal?
Possible Title Ideas (1)1) Quake
2) Amplify
![]() |
| Five Finger Death Punch - The Way of the Fist! |
4) Boost
5) 7625 Weekly
6) Music Boom
7) Rebellion
8) Triple-A (Against All Odds)
9) Frontline
10) Liberate
11) Mosh
12) TDS (The Dark Side)
13) SonicBoom!
14) Back Stage
15) IronSide
16) Noise
17) Black Unison
18) Avarice
19) Turbulence
20) UpRoar!
21) OutCry!
22) Muzik M@yHem!
23) RIOT!
24) ReSound!
25) Thunder Struck
26) Cataclysm!
![]() |
| Spineshank - The Best Of |
I'll be making a Poll of the names in Red to give me a better idea of the names my Target Audience think will best suit my magazine. Feel free to vote! It's on the right of the screen, the more votes the better it is!
Metal Bands to Include
- Five Finger Death Punch
- Dead By April
- Disturbed
- Static-X
- Drowning Pool
- Bullet for my Valentine
- Spineshank
- Trivium
Here are a few mp3 files to show you what sort of music falls into the Genre of Metal. All of the songs below are from the bands shown in the above paragraph. NOTE that the sound doesn't work in Firefox...
Bullet for my Valentine - Your Betrayal
![]() |
| Trivium - Their First Album Cover |
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Trivium - In Waves
The Results!
The results are in! And with 25 votes, each possible title put in the poll has 5 votes each (should have seen that one coming...). So I guess I get the deciding vote, and I have chosen OutCry! as the best name from this piece of Market Research! You can see a Screen Grab of the poll itself and the final results. I will probably be conducting another of these polls until I can find the right name for my Magazine.
The Genre of Metal
Metal can be split into other 'sub genres', and in the following Bubbl diagram I have looked at 4 of the most popular forms of Metal, what categorises them from the others and the bands that fall into that sub genre.Possible Title Ideas (2)
Here are a few more names for my Magazine Cover. I'll do another poll of all of these to help decide my magazine name. Little bit of extra research never hurt anyone!
- OutCry!
- Back Stage
- Brutality!
- Nemesis
- Primal
- Instinct
- The Fear!
- Corrupted
- Malice
- Project Mayhem
- Thrash!
I have finally chosen my Magazine Title, and it will be known as (Drum roll please...) Project Mayhem!




No comments:
Post a Comment