Who would be the audience for your media product?
I have conducted a lot of research into the intended Target Audience of my media product, and all of this can be found here. The video below also illustrates the research that I have done into my Target Audience, created using an online engine entitled GoAnimate! (Please excuse the TERRIBLE use of text-to-speech...)
GoAnimate.com: Question 4 by artclark06
Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!
There are many links with my magazine that have been created using the research that I undertook. Due to my Target Audience's passion for everything that is related to their favourite music, the entire magazine is based around the bands and festivals that they would dream of seeing and experiencing. The graphic elements have been created to reflect the dangerous and incommensurable nature of the genre of music that makes up such a bit part of the life of my Target Audience, and have also incorporated a section of the Contents Page to allow communication between a sister Radio Station to help reach the full audience in as many ways as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment